Friday, March 18, 2011

it's beach reading time!!

Just a quick update: 
I survived the last four days of pre-Spring Break craziness, which is a miracle in and of itself, so I’m ready to think about reading for this week! Some of you have probably heard of all the controversy surrounding Rob Bell’s newest book, Love Wins, which apparently takes quite a pluralistic view on religion. As My last two books have dealt in different ways with pluralism, I might as well keep going and read Love Wins! Fairly intentionally, I haven’t read any of the blogs or commentary on Bell’s new book, because I’d like to read it myself first before hearing what everyone and their mother has to say. 
As I mentioned, I’m leaving today for Florida and could NOT be more ready. I guess this is my last college break. Wow, strange. After that it’s one month of wildness and I’ll be a full-fledged adult! 
So, I’m going to spend the next week reveling in this: 

...before going back to this:


Much love, Happy Spring break everyone! Read good books for me!!


1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm glad you're bringing this along, I've been wanting to read it too. Florida beach reading here we come!

    ReplyDelete